Hello, and welcome to my website!
After a lifetime of living in Nyack and several years working in local government, I was appointed as a Village Trustee in April, 2017 to fill a vacancy on the Village Board. In November, 2017 I was elected to a full two-year term on the Village Board. This year, after finishing in first place in the Democratic Primary in June, I am seeking re-election to a second term as one of your village trustees on Election Day – November 5. I would be honored to have your support.
Since I joined the Village Board two years ago I have worked hard to stand up for Nyack. As a Village Trustee I am committed to:
- Protecting our quality of life
- Staying under the tax cap
- Fighting for strict enforcement of zoning and building codes
- Supporting affordable housing
- Fixing village infrastructure
- Improving parking options for residents
- Making village government answer to you!
I believe public service means keeping the public informed about the actions of government and the priorities of elected officials. That’s why on this page, you can find information about my background, my priorities as Village Trustee, and my monthly updates from Village Hall.
Please feel free to use the information listed on the “Contact” page of this website to reach out to me personally with any questions.